The stunning waterfront clubhouse, marina, and pool make Whitehurst one of the most sought after water- privileged neighborhoods in the Severna Park area. You can swim in the pool while taking in the view of the Magothy River which has views that stretch as far as Kent Island. It contains about 155 houses consisting of ranchers, split-levels and colonials that generally have three or four bedrooms from the 1960’s. It also consists of a marina with 61 slips, 5 dinghy dock spaces and 16 dinghy rack spaces. During the summertime you can enjoy boat races on Wednesday nights and Volleyball games on Thursday nights.
- Community Name: Whitehurst
- Website: http://whitehurst.editme.com/
- Elementary School: Fogler McKinsey Elementary School
- Housing Vintage Mid- 1960’s – Early 1970’s
- Price Range: $400,000 – $500,000
- Mean Low Water: ?
- Water Access
- Fields/Open Spaces
- Basketball Court
- Beach Volleyball